Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:00:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.110] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Never give you to anyone.,.
From: Alisa Tsvetkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:43:02 +0200

Good afternoon,.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Krist1na.!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and interesting.,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and positive girl,,.
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this,..
Actually, I dream find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future..!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,,.
I am burning with desire get to know you better!,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,,!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
Please be honest with me,,!
I am completely honest with you,!.
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life!!
Have a nice time, Krist1na.,.