Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:30:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin015.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ...You are worthy only of the purest truth
From: Fiamma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:12:57 +0200

Ciao!!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Irishka.,!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and positive,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting woman.!,
But me now lonely and I very tired from all this!!
Actually, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future!
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I would like to to meet you,,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion..
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.
Please be honest with me,,
I am completely open to you..,
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,.,
Good luck, Irishka!.