Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:30:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: virtual communication !
From: Aniela Nathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:12:57 +0200

Hello...
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,.
Probably, you are surprised,,
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step..,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.,
the lonely girl.!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,,!
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you do not accept distance.!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,,
Best regards, your new friend,,!