Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 09:30:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin018.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: fragrant than flowers !.
From: Balashova Cornelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:14:40 +0200

Aloha my new friend.!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!.
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.!,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter...
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter.
My photo you will find sent to this letter,!
My name is Tenetka,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness..,
Now I'm doing it.,.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter.!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.,.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.!
Send an answer me only if you need adult relationship,!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,!,
Bye-bye,,