Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 01:55:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.go.com.cust.b.hostedemail.com[64.98.36.4] refused
    to talk to me: 450 4.7.1 Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse
    hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin036.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin024.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: My lovely boyfriend
From: Fraukje Berto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:35:48 +0200

Howdy.!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!,
Probably, you are surprised!,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step..,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter...
I will tell pair of words about a little.!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet.!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.!,
I have no man!,,
But I do not despair!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,!.
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance..
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!,
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you are confused with distance..,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.,
Best regards, your new friend..,