Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 00:00:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2]
    refused to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-010.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service
    not available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx002.netsol.xion.oxcs.net[135.148.130.76]
    refused to talk to me: 550 5.7.1 Sender blocked error; [108.170.60.122]
    blocked using Validity Blocklist -
    https://senderscore.org/blocklist-lookup/ - OXSUS001_102 -
    https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/inbound_error_codes/#_102

Subject: I’m crazy about the smell of your perfume
From: Nandini Mallakova <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 08:40:31 +0200

Salut.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,!.
Possibly, it surprises you,!.
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact...
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,!
I will tell pair of words about a little!!
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!..
I have no man,.!
But I I do not long in this occasion.!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,..
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,!.
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you are confused with distance,!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!..
Good luck, your new friend,,.