Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 22:15:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: distance is not a hindrance .
From: Aprilia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:57:26 +0200

Hello..,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksen1a,,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and exciting,.
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman,.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from all this,.,
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,.!
I would like to get to know you better.,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you..!
You can be absolutely honest with me,,
I am completely honest with you,!.
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life!..
Best regards, Ksen1a!