Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 22:15:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin002.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Loneliness unbearable
From: Isaksen Aniya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 06:58:09 +0200

Warm greetings..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Exciting!..
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and exciting,.,
I am a very funny, good-natured and positive woman,
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation..!
Honestly, I dream find serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.,!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in early of our relationship!!
I would like to get to know you better!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,.
Please be honest with me.!.
I am completely honest with you..,
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,
Good luck, Exciting.!.