Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 20:26:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to talk
    to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while
    sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to justice.com[72.52.10.14]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: Marry me
From: Turgeon Jacquenett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 05:07:03 +0200

Kind time of days my friend.!.
I want to wish you sunny mood!,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship!,,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,
Plucked up courage and write you message!..
If you are true not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter,,
My photo you will find sent to this letter!..
My name Delightful.,,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness,.
Today I'm doing it...
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!!
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the concern.!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,,
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,,
Best regards..!