Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 18:55:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx3.globo.locaweb.com.br[200.234.204.130] refused to talk to me: 450 4.7.1
    Client host rejected: cannot find your reverse hostname, [108.170.60.122]

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused
    to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-013.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.33]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: 3 meters above the sky
From: Tiebosch Nemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 03:15:53 +0200

Good afternoon..,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Natik.,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and positive..,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting girl.,.
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from this life situation,
Actually, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future...
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship...
I really want to get to know you better.,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!,,
Please be open with me,!.
I am completely open to you,!
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life.!,
Best regards, Natik,.