Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 18:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: Beautiful breasts
From: Fialova Charline <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 03:15:41 +0200

Hello.!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.
Possibly, it surprises you..
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,,.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little!..
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet.,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,,
I I am free from relations!.
But I do not despair!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life.,!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet.,,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.,.
Please, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,
Also if you are confused with distance.!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,,
Have a nice time, your new friend!.