Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin008.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: in anticipation ,!
From: Evelien Busson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:49 +0200

Hi,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name Allo!,
I am looking for that with whom my life will calm and interesting!
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl,.
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from this life situation..!
Honestly, I dream find serious man for stable relationships and family in the future,.,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,!
I really want to to meet you..!
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.!,
Please be honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life.!,
Have a nice time, Allo,!,