Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:35:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin006.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Because my happiness is it is you
From: Anastasie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:20 +0200

Hello!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name Alisochka,.
I am looking for that with whom my life be balanced and exciting.,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl.!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I very tired from all this,
Truth be told, I dream meet present man for present relationships and family in the future,,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I really want to to meet you.,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely open to you!
Ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life!,,
Best regards, Alisochka,..