Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:35:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.73] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Seeking a man for communication
From: Finkel Izabella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 01:19:44 +0200

Hi,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Nadya..,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive..
I am a very funny, soft and positive girl,.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from all this!,
Truth be told, I want to meet present man for stable relationships and family in the future!.
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship!!
I really want to get to know you better!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!,
You can be absolutely honest with me..
I am completely honest with you.,,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life,!,
Best regards, Nadya..