Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:30:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.82]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,!.I follow you like a stone wall
From: Eileen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:13:19 +0200

Hey my friend..!
I want to wish you good mood..,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,!
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency,.
Plucked up courage and write you message,,,
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!
To do this reply to my letter.!,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..!
My name is Yulka.!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,.
Now I'm doing it,,!
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,.
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship!,,
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Bye-bye..,