Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:30:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Give only love of your own love
From: Schmitt Ruzena <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:14:13 +0200

Hi there!!
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little..,
Possibly, it surprises you.!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step,!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little,!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,..
the lonely girl!!
But I I do not long in this occasion!.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life,.!
I think, that distance for you has no value.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,!
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.,,
Good luck, your new friend,!,