Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:30:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mxb-000eb902.gslb.pphosted.com[205.220.177.212]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,!My beloved
From: Delmare Jelinkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:13:19 +0200

Warm greetings,.!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Torry!!
I want to find with whom my life be stable and exciting,.,
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl!.
But me now lonely and I tired from all this.
Actually, I dream meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future..,
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship..
I would like to get to know you better!,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!..
Please be honest with me..,
I am completely honest with you,..
You can ask any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,!
Have a nice time, Torry.!.