Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:45:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin031.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.137.234] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host ine.wanadoo.es[62.36.20.20] refused to talk to
    me: 550 Reverse DNS lookup failed for host 108.170.60.122.

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .!, Great to live
From: Prisca Angelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:06:16 +0200

Salute.,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Marisha.!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and exciting,.
I am a very crazy, kind and light-emitting woman...
But me now lonely and I very tired from this life situation,!.
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship.,.
I would like to to meet you,..
I have a great interest in you, I hope you have the same opinion,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.!
You can be absolutely open with me,.
I am completely honest with you.!.
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life.,!
Best regards, Marisha,,