Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:25:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .. Love
From: Denisa Grunwald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:06:16 +0200

Greetings my friend,,,
I want to wish you good mood.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,!,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency!
Plucked up courage and write this letter!,
If you are true not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me an answer,,!
My picture you will find sent to this letter!,
My name Lalya,.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.,,
And so I'm doing it,
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,.,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!.
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern,,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,.,
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!!
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,.
Best regards,,,