Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:25:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus005)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I adore
From: Katerina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:05:21 +0200

Good afternoon..!
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Aleksia,.!
I want to find with whom my life will harmonious and exciting,.!
I am a very crazy, soft and positive woman,!.
But me now lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation!!
Honestly, I want to meet a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!,,
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,!.
I really want to to meet you,!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,.!
You can be absolutely open with me.,.
I am completely honest with you,.!
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life!
Best regards, Aleksia,..