Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin027.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.caramail.com[212.227.15.30] refused to
    talk to me: 554-gmx.net (mxgmx005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation
    visit https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused to
    talk to me: 554 p-impin014.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

Subject: Disinterested
From: Le Olivia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:05:21 +0200

Salut,.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Sexy,,,
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and positive!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive girl,.,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely,,
Honestly, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I would like to get to know you better!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion,.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,!,
Please be honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you,.!
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life.!.
Good luck, Sexy.,,