Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:15:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin010.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.77] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: !, Hi I'm your cute fairy
From: Eir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:22 +0200

Good afternoon my new friend,!,
I want to wish you excellent mood...
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter..
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,!
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.
Plucked up courage and write this message,,.
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,.!
To do this reply to my letter!.
My image you will find sent to this message!!
My name Veera,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.,!
And so I'm doing it,
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience.,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship,,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,..
Have a nice time!