Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:15:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.gmx.net[212.227.15.10] refused to talk to me:
    554-gmx.net (mxgmx003) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Flirting.!.
From: Anaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:04 +0200

Hi there!!
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,.
Possibly, it surprises you,.!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..
I will tell pair of words about a little!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..,
I there is with whom in relations.!,
But I do not despair.,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half,,,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,,!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,
Good luck, your new friend,