Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:15:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin025.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Lovely
From: Sawicka Perla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 14:57:22 +0200

Good morning!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Oleks..
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and interesting,!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive girl!,
But me now very lonely and I very tired from lonely,,,
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship..!
I really want to to meet you,,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.!
You can be absolutely honest with me.,,
I am completely open to you!
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life!.
Best regards, Oleks!..