Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 04:00:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused
    to talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for
    108.170.60.122 failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: I live your life with love,
From: Hueber Delta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:41:10 +0200

Good evening,,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!..
I will tell pair of words about a little.,,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!.
the lonely girl.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,
I think, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance..,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..,
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..,
Have a nice time, your new friend.