Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 04:00:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.106] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I want to be with you forever
From: Sanders Gabriella <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:41:10 +0200

Good morning my friend,.!
Wish you excellent mood,!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.!,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency!!
Plucked up courage and write this letter.!.
If you are true not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance..
To do this send me a reply message!!
My image you will find attached to this letter,.!
My name is Lolitochka!!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness,,
And so I'm doing it.
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!!
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!
Answer me only if you need serious relationship,!.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience!
Kiss!!