Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 02:22:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus008)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mailmate.com[52.202.168.65]:25: Connection timed
    out

Subject: Filled with sincerity and passion.!,
From: Glenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:24 +0200

Good day,!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Anzhelika.!
I want to find with whom my life will balanced and exciting..!
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman!!
But me now very lonely and I very tired from all this.!,
Actually, I dream meet serious man for present relationships and family in the future,!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship,..
I really want to get to know you better,.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
Please be open with me...
I am completely open to you.,
You can ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life,!.
Best regards, Anzhelika.!,