Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 02:20:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.bigpond.com[203.36.172.106] refused to
    talk to me: 421 4.7.25 Temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 108.170.60.122
    failed. IB108

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,,. Life in peace and harmony
From: Tarja <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:21 +0200

Salute,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Ksenia,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and exciting.!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting girl.,,
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from this life situation..
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.,
I really want to to meet you..
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,.!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
You can be absolutely honest with me.,,
I am completely honest with you!,,
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,..
Best regards, Ksenia,!.