Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 01:45:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: please send me a photo .!,
From: Divina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:33 +0200

Ardent hello my friend.!,
Wish you good mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,.!
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency..!
Collected my thoughts and write this message.,!
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance..,
To do this send me a reply message,,,
My picture you will find attachment to this message.,
My name is Ksoniia..
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it..
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are interested adult relationship,..
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience!..
Best regards,.