Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 01:40:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.dca.untd.com[64.136.44.37] refused to talk to me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122
    in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus009) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to talk
    to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-020.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not available -
    no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

Subject: As a guy no one not infatuated? ..
From: Alana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:27 +0200

Warm greetings,!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,,
Possibly, it surprises you.,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,,!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..
I I am free from relations,,!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,,
I think, that distance for you has no value.,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!.
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,,
Good luck, your new friend,,