Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 23:35:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.92]
    refused to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-002.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service
    not available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Love is like a dream
From: Dakota Granli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:18:19 +0200

Good afternoon!,,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Ksushka.,!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and interesting.,!
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting woman,!,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this,
Actually, I dream find present man for serious relationships and family in the future!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship!..
I would like to get to know you better,,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you..
Please be honest with me,!
I am completely open to you.!,
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.
Best regards, Ksushka,,!