Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:30:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxa-0058d601.gslb.pphosted.com[205.220.177.64]
    refused to talk to me: 554 Blocked - see
    https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/?ip=108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: In joy and in misfortune..!
From: Ortensia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:13:23 +0200

Hi there,,.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Alisochka,!.
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and interesting,.!
I am a very naughty, kind and bright woman,.
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely.!
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future.!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,!
I am burning with desire get to know you better,,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you!!
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely honest with you..!
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life!..
Have a nice time, Alisochka..!