Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.74] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] refused to talk to me: 554 5.7.0 Blocked
    - see https://support.proofpoint.com/dnsbl-lookup.cgi?ip=108.170.60.122

Subject: Chudesnenko
From: Giselda Fialaova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:13:23 +0200

Hiya,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Lydmiilka...
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and positive.,,
I am a very funny, soft and light-emitting woman,!,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from all this..,
Actually, I dream meet serious man for present relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship,!.
I am burning with desire to meet you,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!..
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.
Please be open with me!,
I am completely open to you,!.
Ask any your questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life,.!
Good luck, Lydmiilka.,