Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: .,Positive communication
From: Hilliard Caitlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:13:40 +0200

Hello there.,.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,..
Possibly, it surprises you.
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step...
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!!
I will write about myself a little..
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet.,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!,
I I am free from relations.,
But I do not despair,,.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half...
I hope, that distance for you not the problem..,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!!
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you are confused with distance,.,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!!
Have a nice time, your new friend,!.