Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:28:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[188.125.72.73] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to otmail.com[20.81.111.85]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: And you happen to have my happiness there?
From: Dahl Maarit <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:13:40 +0200

Hello my new friend.,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Kristinna.,,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and positive!!
I am a very naughty, soft and bright girl,.
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from this life situation,,
Truth be told, I dream find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future...
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,,.
I am burning with desire get to know you better!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual...
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.!
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you..!
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about everything in my life..
Good luck, Kristinna.,