Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:31:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin018.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11]
    refused to talk to me: 421 mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net
    mx2.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure to determine Reverse DNS for
    your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mnEYoLhvk4R1x;sid=mnEYoLhvk4R1x;mta=mx2.tb;d=20221024;t=043034[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to 999msails.com[146.112.61.108]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: give me yourself ,..
From: Esmeraude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:17 +0200

Ardent hello,!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name Valya!!
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive!,,
I am a very naughty, kind and light-emitting woman,,,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,
I really want to to meet you..
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.,.
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely honest with you!!
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,,,
Good luck, Valya!!