Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:31:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.dka.mailcore.net[81.7.169.192] said: 450
    4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122]
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to mail333.com[199.59.243.222]:25:
    Connection timed out

Subject: My sweet hero
From: Alaia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:02 +0200

Hi..
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Lizok...
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and positive!.
I am a very crazy, kind and positive woman!.
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this!.
Honestly, I want to find serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better.!,
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,,
You can be absolutely honest with me,.,
I am completely open to you!..
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life.,.
Have a nice time, Lizok,!.