Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:30:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7]
    refused to talk to me: 554 p-impin020.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp
    108.170.60.122 blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.72] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2] refused to
    talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-003.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I feel like a girl when I write to you
From: Lintula Camilla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:22 +0200

Good afternoon,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Olivea!,,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive..!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive girl!..
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from all this!,,
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I really want to to meet you.!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,
You can be absolutely open with me..,
I am completely open to you...
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,.
Have a nice time, Olivea.,