Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.2]
    refused to talk to me: 521 sa-prd-rgin-003.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service
    not available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=link2exchange.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

Subject: ,,.Beautiful flower
From: Sandstrom Bregje <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:28 +0200

Ardent hello,!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,!
Probably, you are surprised.!.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,
I will write about myself a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,.,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,.!
the lonely girl!
But I do not despair.!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream..!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,.
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.,
Good luck, your new friend.!,