Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:30:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: I feel lonely without you
From: Sasinkova Florence <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:14 +0200

How-do-you-do my new friend.!.
I want to wish you wonderful mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,.,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency.!,
Plucked up courage and write this letter..,
If you are really not busy man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication...
To do this reply to my letter,.!
My picture you will find sent to this message,..
My name Tenchik...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love.,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is incredible happiness!,
Today I'm doing it,!
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message,.,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,..
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience..!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box..,
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,,!
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience..
Kiss,!