Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:30:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus010) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: The joy of a new acquaintance
From: Annelore Ahonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:38 +0200

Aloha.!,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,!
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact.,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little..,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!!
I there is with whom in relations,.,
But I do not despair.,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream..,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,,
Also if you are confused with distance,,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.!
Best regards, your new friend.,,