Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:31:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus008)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.84] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to lie.com[13.248.206.98]:25: Connection timed out

Subject: .!,Dear
From: Aurelia Ervik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 02:11:03 +0200

Hello my new friend,!,
Wish you good mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.!,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.!.
If you are really not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.,,
To do this reply to my letter.
My picture you will find sent to this letter!,,
My name is Yulenka!,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness,.!
Now I'm doing it,.,
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo.!.
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern.!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,,
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship,
I will wait your letter with big impatience.!,
Kiss!.