Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 17:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lb.btinternet.com[213.120.69.89] refused
    to talk to me: 521 re-prd-rgin-001.btmx-prd.synchronoss.net Service not
    available - no PTR record for 108.170.60.122

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,!Good news
From: Venla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 02:11:46 +0200

Good morning.!.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,,
Probably, you are surprised,..
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,!,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,,
I will write about myself a little,,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,..
the lonely girl.,.
But I I do not long in this occasion!!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.,.
I think, that distance for you not the problem!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.,,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you do not accept distance,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,.
Have a nice time, your new friend!!