Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 15:35:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus008) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.92]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ,.. You only need your love
From: Arlynda Mooij <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 00:16:03 +0200

Good day my friend.!
I want to wish you sunny mood,.,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!.
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency,!
Collected my thoughts and write this message!!
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance...
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find sent to this letter,!
My name Lizushka.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!..
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness.
And so I'm doing it!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture...
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,!
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship!.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.!
Bye-bye,,!