Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:11:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: lost connection with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5]
    while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: host mx-rogers.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.74]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: connect to hodmail.com[199.59.243.222]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: ,. Creating a family
From: Olsson Mathilda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:50:28 +0200

Ardent hello.!,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Possibly, it surprises you,.,
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little!!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,,,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.,
I I am free from relations.!
But I do not despair.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance...
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly!.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,,
Also if you do not accept distance.!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!
Best regards, your new friend.!,