Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:10:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.75] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host email.easyserver.at[195.206.98.169] said: 450 4.7.25
    Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [108.170.60.122] (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .I love your photos
From: Barton Edelia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:52:59 +0200

Hi.,.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Natashik.,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be harmonious and positive!
I am a very crazy, soft and bright girl.!,
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation!,
Truth be told, I dream meet present man for present relationships and family in the future!,,
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!,
I am burning with desire to meet you..!
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.!,
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,!.
You can be absolutely honest with me.!,
I am completely honest with you!!
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about me and my life.
Good luck, Natashik!!