Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:10:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host pkvw-mx.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net[47.43.26.7] refused
    to talk to me: 554 p-impin013.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 108.170.60.122
    blocked. Please see
    https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes
    for more information. AUP#In-1130

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me:
    554-mail.com (mxgmxus005) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP
    service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

Subject: You can find a way out of any situation
From: Neves Aranza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:52:07 +0200

Hello-hello,!,
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,!
Probably, you are surprised..!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,,
I have no man!,,
But I do not despair,.!
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!!
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.
Also if you are confused with distance..!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,,!
Good luck, your new friend,