Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:05:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mi5EoauvNe2FM;sid=mi5EoauvNe2FM;mta=mx3.tb;d=20221023;t=230036[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net[212.54.56.11] refused to talk to me: 421
    mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net mx3.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=mi5EoauvNe2FM;sid=mi5EoauvNe2FM;mta=mx3.tb;d=20221023;t=230036[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.vgs.untd.com[64.136.52.37] refused to talk to
    me: 550 IP 108.170.60.122 in bl.senderscore.com : Access Denied, please see
    sendersupport.senderscore.net

Subject: I really like serious men
From: Veera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:48:13 +0200

Warm greetings.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Aliska,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and positive,!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and bright woman...
But me now very lonely and I tired from all this,..
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,,
I really want to get to know you better!,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
Please be open with me.!,
I am completely open to you,,.
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life!
Good luck, Aliska.!,