Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 14:05:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.91]
    said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred
    due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.93] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection
    with mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

Subject: Hey told you that you're beautiful?
From: Dobiasova Ancelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:48:13 +0200

Aloha!..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Oleksinya!,,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will harmonious and interesting!,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and positive woman.!.
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,,.
Truth be told, I dream meet present man for present relationships and family in the future,!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship!
I really want to to meet you,!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!,,
Please be open with me!.
I am completely honest with you,..
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,!.
Good luck, Oleksinya,!.