Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 13:26:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.mail.com[74.208.5.22] refused to talk to me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus006)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.86] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
    mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] while sending RCPT TO

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=idoo.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

<[email-masked]>: connect to hotmaill.com[65.55.5.14]:25: Connection
    timed out

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us,.
From: Riya Natal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:30:54 +0200

Welcome my new friend.!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood,.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,.!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message.,,
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!
To do this send me a reply message,,
My image you will find sent to this letter..!
My name Yulchik.,.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love...
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness..
Now I'm doing it...
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for next message,!,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.!,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,..
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,..
Good luck,,.